C-Video Concepts (Pty) Ltd was founded in June 2002 as a specialist Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) distributor, providing premier branded CCTV and Fiber Optic equipment to the Southern African regions. C-Video Concepts (CVC) is headquartered in Durban, with representation in Gauteng and the Western Cape.
Through their System Integrator base (dealers) CVC supply equipment to various market segments, namely; casino’s, hospitality, medical, transport, petro-chemical, commercial and industrial businesses, metro districts, mining, retail centers, office parks and secure housing developments. CVC also trade extensively in neighbouring African states.
CVC places emphasis on providing their market place with reliable, cost-effective products, with unrivalled backup and support. As a value-added distributor we offer the following services; system design and consultation, system specification, equipment supply and bespoke manufacture. CVC offers a back-to-back warranty policy from its suppliers, and carries forward with local support, all warranties for equipment supplied.
CVC represent some of the leading technology brands in the global surveillance market space, namely; Computar/Ganz, LTS, Vigilant Vision, inMotion, 360 Vision Technologies, Luxriot and Comnet. A close and long-standing relationship exists with our various suppliers, and this, together with a dedicated commitment to training, forms the cornerstone of our technical and sales capability.
- To become the respected leader in the electronic security market as a value-added distributor of high quality CCTV and Fiber Optic product.
- To develop our industry and educate our customers, thereby ensuring professional advice is passed onto the end-user market.
- To foster and empower the next generation of CCTV sales and design engineers with the necessary knowledge and technical skills needed, with particular emphasis on the previously disadvantaged in this highly specialised field.
- To attain complete customer satisfaction that allows for long-term relationships to form and grow.
- To make leading-edge technologies and value-added services affordable to all segments of the South African markets we serve. * To be rated as the best one-stop turnkey supplier of CCTV and Fiber Optic technologies.
CVC is an equal-opportunity company, that strives for excellence through the employment of quality individuals backed by effective training.
The company currently employ 6 professionals in four main categories, namely; marketing, administration, technical and management. CVC’s collective staff experience in the electronic security industry is in excess of 80 years.
We understand and recognize that there is an absolute requirement for business in the new South African economy to make a meaningful contribution to the process of empowering the disadvantaged people of our country. To this end, C-Video Concepts (Pty) Ltd is a Level 1 B-BBEE contributor with a B BBEE recognition level of 125%.